HIGH PROTEIN, FIBER RICH, 100% VEG, NABL LAB TESTED PRODUCTS
Power of 3 Proteins
All Gladful Cookies come loaded with the power of 3 proteins — Pea Protein, Brown Rice Protein, and Whey.
While most brands only have a single source of protein, we decided to combine the power of 3 three proteins to make sure your family gets all vital vitamins and nutrients — Pea Protein contains Fibers, Brown Rice Protein is rich in 9 Essential Amino Acids, and Whey from Milk is rich in Calcium & Potassium!
PROTEIN DEFICIENCY IS WREAKING HAVOC ACROSS AGE GROUPS! 🤯
1. Daily Protein Requirement — A growing kid NEEDS a MINIMUM of 1 GRAM PROTEIN/KG/DAY
2. Hair Loss & Skin Issues — Protein deficiency often leaves its mark on the SKIN and HAIR, which are largely MADE of PROTEIN
3. Loss of Muscle Mass — When protein is in short supply, the body tends to take protein from skeletal muscles to preserve more important tissues and body functions. As a result, LACK of PROTEIN leads to MUSCLE LOSS over time
4. Stunted Growth in Kids — Protein not only helps maintain muscle and bone mass, it’s also ESSENTIAL for BODY GROWTH
Protein is known as one of the most important macronutrients. It acts as a building block for kids. Protein provides important essential amino acids that contribute to mental and physical health. Without enough protein in their diet, your kid may experience the symptoms which can affect every organ of our body. Around 73% of Indians are deficient in protein and more than 90% are unaware of their daily protein requirement. The daily diet of a typical Indian child is very disproportionate ..., it fails to fulfil the RDA of kids. This is the case with vegetarian and non-vegetarian households across the country. First, get familiar with the minimum daily protein recommendations for your child's age and also be aware of the signs and symptoms below. Then, look for easy, delicious ways to provide protein for kids throughout the day – like these fun, protein-inspired snacks. Hence, it's important to include high protein rich foods which will help your child be protein sufficient. Here are the signs to look out for:
1. Daily Protein Requirement: A growing kid NEEDS a MINIMUM of 1 GRAM PROTEIN/KG/DAY
2. Hair Loss & Skin Issues: Protein deficiency often leaves its mark on the SKIN and HAIR, which are largely MADE of PROTEIN.
3. Loss of Muscle Mass: When protein is in short supply, the body tends to take protein from skeletal muscles to preserve more important tissues and body functions. As a result, LACK of PROTEIN leads to MUSCLE LOSS over time.
4. Stunted Growth in Kids: Protein not only helps maintain muscle and bone mass, it’s also ESSENTIAL for BODY GROWTH.
5. Weakened Immune system: Deficiency of protein to lead a lowered immune system which means a child can fall sick frequently and recovery very slow.
It’s important to include foods which are rich in protein. There are multiple options for a non vegetarian diet which are very high in protein. For example, eggs, chicken, and fish. But for vegetarians, the options are still limited. High protein vegetarian diet may include sprouts, paneer, tofu, soya, and lentils.
Gladful aims to overcome these bridges by creating products which are vegetarian and rich in protein as well. Dosa/cheela are one of the most beloved breakfasts in our Indian cuisine. They are really versatile, convenient, and delicious. You can mix and match with so many ingredients and create different variations each time. You can try out a combination of various pulses, mixed with ragi or even besan. The best part is they will taste amazing no matter what. Our protein breakfast range is curated specifically to amplify your everyday breakfast and make it proteinful. These instant cheela/dosa mixes are made from sprouts, lentils, millet, amaranth and lobia.There are four different variants for you to choose from, mainly carrot, methi, beetroot, spinach. One packet of this provides 40 grams of protein and 20 grams of fibre. For snacks we have our protein biscuits and cookies range.These are made from the power of three proteins mainly from peas, brown rice and whey from milk. Minis cookies and big protein cookies are everybody’s favourite. The big cookies come in three Cashews, Coconut, Almond and the minis come in orange, almond, chocolate flavours. They have no maida, no trans fat, 100% and protein-packed. Almost 4g per serve.
Nuts and dry fruits are also great ways to increase your protein intake in your daily diet. Research suggests that eating more nuts may support a healthy body weight and help reduce your risk of certain diseases. These are extremely healthy and help in the overall development and growth of a child. Nuts such as almonds are regarded as a companion for your gut. These are very fibrous, richest in Vitamin E and full of antioxidants. Almonds are high in magnesium and help boost your body's immunity and improve cellular communication. They are low in carbs and don’t raise blood sugar levels much. For people with type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome it's great to include nuts in their diet. Dry fruits in moderation can do wonders to your body and must be included in your daily diet. Hence, it's important to consume a diet which is rich in nutrients and is very healthy. "Prevention is better than cure", so for a child or an adult to step into a healthy lifestyle , make sure the protein intake is right!